*Call for Participation*
******
*
**ICPRAI 2020 - Second International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence **
*
*********
***************
*Zhongshan City, China, just a short boat ride direct from Hong Kong airport**
****May 12-15, 2020**, Postponed, T.B.A.*

*Notes:*

Health and safety are the major concerns of conference organizers. With the wide spread of Covid-19 virus, we can no longer assume that ICPRAI 2020 will take place in Zhongshan on May 12-15, 2020, i.e. ICPRAI 2020 is now officially postponed to a later date, to be announced as soon as a decision can be made.

So far, we have received most of the accepted papers for publication in the conference proceedings by Springer. We are also planning to publish a Special Issue in IJPRAI plus a new book based on the papers submitted. Details will be announced as soon as possible.

As a result of postponement, the Early Bird period has been extended to April 15, 2020. Please help by encouraging more people to register for our conference. As mentioned before, in the unlikely event that the conference has to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, ICPRAI 2020 will inform you as soon as possible, reimburse all registrants 70% of their registration fees, and send the proceedings to you. The remaining 30% is kept by ICPRAI 2020 to pay the publisher (Springer) for producing the proceedings and for handling and preparation costs.

*Registration includes:*

 * Full access to all oral and poster sessions.
 * All coffee breaks.
 * One banquet ticket.
 * Proceedings.

Please see our Registrationpage at http://www.icprai2020.com/or https://users.encs.concordia.ca/~icprai20/ <https://users.encs.concordia.ca/%7Eicprai20/>
for more details.

*Keynote Speakers**:*

ICPRAI 2020 is proud to announce the following Keynote speakers:

 * Prof. Gernot Fink, Germany
 * Prof. Hironobu Fujiyoshi, Japan
 * Prof. Seong-Whan Lee, Korea
 * Prof. Cheng-Lin Liu, China
 * Prof. Farida Cheriet, Canada
 * Profs. Nicole Vincent and Camille Kurtz, France
 * Sheila Lowe, MS, CFDE, U.S.A.
 * Prof. Bidyut B. Chaudhuri
 * Prof. David Zhang

*Contact:*