We are hiring postdoctoral fellows and research assistants interested in
advancing the state of the art in learning with less data (AutoML, Bayesian
optimization, meta-learning, active learning),
federated/collaborative/multi-party learning (incentive-aware mechanism
design, privacy, heterogeneous black-box model fusion), and Bayesian deep
learning, with applications to robotics, advanced manufacturing, and
precision agriculture for a period of 1 year with possible
renewal/extension.

The postdoctoral fellows and research assistants will be based in the
School of Computing of the National University of Singapore (NUS) and have
the opportunity to collaborate with/co-advise the PhD and undergraduate
students in our research group. For more information on our research group,
interests, and recent papers in ICML, NeurIPS, UAI, AISTATS, and AAAI,
visit https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~lowkh/research.html
<http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~lowkh/research.html>).

The postdoctoral fellow and research assistant positions are financially
supported by multiple 3- to 4-year research grants involving learning with
less data, probabilistic machine learning, and federated learning.

For the postdoc positions, a successful candidate should have a Ph.D. in
computer science and engineering, machine learning, statistics, math, data
science, operations research or other related disciplines. A good
publication record in the premier machine learning and AI conferences
and/or journals is preferred. He/she must have a strong proficiency in
programming.

For the RA position, a successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree
in computer science and engineering, statistics, math, data science,
operations research or other related disciplines from a reputable
university and a strong academic track record (especially in math,
statistics, and algorithms courses). A good publication record in the
premier machine learning and AI conferences and/or journals is a bonus.
He/she must have a strong proficiency in programming.

If you are interested to apply, please send a short cover letter describing
your suitability for the position, detailed CV with academic ranking (if
any) and publication list, a concise description of research interests and
future plans, and academic transcripts to:

Dr. Bryan Low
Email: lo...@comp.nus.edu.sg
Website: https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~lowkh/research.html
<http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~lowkh/research.html>

We will begin reviewing applications for the positions immediately.

--
Regards,
Bryan Low