Dear colleagues and peers,

If you are interested in music generation, we have some exciting news to share
with you.

First, we are announcing the AI Music Creativity (AIMC) community website
([https://aimusiccreativity.org](https://aimusiccreativity.org/)), which
features proceedings from past iterations of the AIMC conference, Musical
Metacreation (MuMe) workshop and the Computer Simulation of Music Creativity
Conference (CSMC), as well as some detailed information about bids for hosting
AIMC 2022 (https://aimusiccreativity.org/2020/12/18/Welcoming-bids-for-2022/).

Second, we have also renamed the MuMe google group to AIMC, as we felt it would
be most convenient for those who are already members of the group. If you
aren't a member, you can join here:
https://groups.google.com/g/musicalmetacreation.

Finally, we would also take this opportunity to remind you to check out the
AIMC 20201 call for papers, music and tutorials at https://aimc2021.iem.at/.
Paper, music and tutorial submissions are due April 1, 2021.

Submission deadline: 1. April 2021

Acceptance notification deadline: 1. May 2021

Camera-ready deadline: 1. June 2021

Conference: 18.-22. July 2021

Test negative and stay positive.

Pr. Philippe Pasquier,

On the behalf of the AIMC Steering Committee.