Dear colleagues,

Warm holiday greetings & my best wishes for a bright, sunny, healthy &
very productive 2021 for all of you.

This is about  2021 5th International Conference on Intelligent
Systems, Metaheuristics & Intelligent Systems  (ISMSI21).   The
conference is slated to be held in Victoria, Seychelles during April
10-11, 2021 http://ismsi.org/

However,  in case the prevailing global pandemic situation does not
improve, the same may be held as a full-fledged virtual conference, as
was for ISMSI20.

EURO ( The Association of European Operational Research Societies)
/its spl. interest group on Metaheuristics being the technical
sponsors of the ISMSI21.

Due to the festive season and based on the requests from our peers we
have extended the submission deadline.

Extended Submission Deadline
25th Jan, 2021

Proceedings
As in the previous 4 editions, the proceedings of  ISMSI21 will be
published by ICPS of ACM and published papers will be indexed by Ei
Compendex & Scopus.

Apart from the scope there is scope for a selected & subset of papers,
after being extended, to be considered for publication at a special
issue of the NCAA journal  (a Springer publication with 2019 Impact
Factor  & 5 year Impact Factor of 4.774 & 4.627 respectively)
https://www.springer.com/journal/521).

Some papers may also be considered for EJOR, an Elsevier Publication (
2019 Impact Factor  & 5 year Impact Factor of 4.213 & 4.729
respectively)
https://www.journals.elsevier.com/european-journal-of-operational-research

Keynote Speeches
Leading scientists from  USA & Europe will deliver the Keynote
Speeches  at the conference http://ismsi.org/keynote.html

We hope to receive your manuscript(s) in the coming days.

Best regards,

Suash Deb
General Chair, ISMSI21