Special Issue Invitation: “Nanotechnologies and Nanomaterials”,

IF 5.076 (Q1)  &  30 % discount APC

Nanomaterials (ISSN 2079-4991; CODEN: NANOKO, Impact Factor: 5.076 (2020) with
the five-year impact factor of 5.346

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to contribute to the Special Issue
'Nanotechnologies and Nanomaterials'.

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/nanomaterials/special_issues/nano_CCMR_Series

Originally the special issue was designed to host the papers from the CCMR
conference, however, the conference was canceled due to the covid-19. We are
now inviting paper submissions without the attendance of CCMR conference.

We are pleased to share that Nanomaterials has just received an updated impact
factor of 5.076 for the year 2020, with the five-year impact factor being
5.346. The impact factor has a 17.39% increase as compared to the last year.

The Article Processing Charge (APC) for the publication in Nanomaterials (open
access journal) is 2200 CHF (Swiss Francs). With this invitation, the article
processing charge (APC) will be 30 % discounted per processed paper.

Please feel free to contact Ms. Sandra Ma (sandra...@mdpi.com) for any
question or if you need any assistance.

We do hope you will be able to accept this invitation and contribute to the
Special Issue, which we are sure will add an important dimension to the
special issue.

We are looking forward to your positive reply!

Sincerely,

CCMR Team

http://ccmr-kr.org/

P.S.

For the submission,

please visit the link below and submit the paper by clicking ‘submission’
button.

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/nanomaterials/special_issues/nano_CCMR_Series

Please make sure to choose the "Nanotechnologies and Nanomaterials: Selected
Papers from CCMR" as a special issue during the paper submission.

This enables the 30 % discount. Other special issues do not apply the
discount.