Post-doc Functional Memory Network in collaborative AI for cognitive assessment
of human partners

At IIT we work enthusiastically to develop human-centered Science and
Technology to tackle some of the most pressing societal challenges of our times
and transfer these technologies to the production system and society. Our Genoa
headquarter is strictly inter-connected with our 11 centers around Italy and
two outer-stations based in the US for a truly interdisciplinary experience.

The CONTACT Research Line is coordinated by Alessandra Sciutti, who has
extensive experience in Cognitive Architecture for Human Robot Interaction.
Within the team, your main responsibilities will be:

  *   Sensing of human cognitive capabilities based on human-robot
collaboration in unstructured real-world contexts
  *   Design of control systems for mobile robots that enable natural
human-robot collaboration
  *   Development of an AI solution for the assessing of cognitive capabilities
of human partners in  human-robot social collaboration for unstructured
real-world scenario
This open position is financed by European Commission through HBP (Human Brain
Project) project CEoI for SGA3 - Application of functional architectures
supporting advanced cognitive functions to address AI and automation problems
of industrial and commercial within the PROMEN-AID, Proactive Memory iN AI for
Development project (GA 945539).

Please submit your application using the online form
(https://iit.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?lang=it&job=2100004X) and
including a detailed CV, cover letter (outlining motivation, experience and
qualifications), names and contact of 2 referees.

Application's deadline postponed to August 31, 2021.