Dear colleague,

Please help post our new special issue, enclosed.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Musea

---
Mr. Musea Wu
Assistant Editor

*Short News*
1. Participate in our 1st International Online Conference on
Algorithms (IOCA 2021, https://ioca2021.sciforum.net/)—Both to attend
and to upload and present your latest work are completely free of
charge. Save the date: 27 September 2021 - 10 October 2021

2. Applications are open for Travel Award
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/algorithms/awards

MDPI Branch Office, Wuhan
No.6 Jingan Road, 5.5 Creative Industry Park, Floor 26th
430064 Wuhan , Hubei Province, China
Skype: live:musea.wu
www.mdpi.com

Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and
protection. We treat personal data in line with the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with what the community expects of us.
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
and delete this message from your system. You may not copy this message
in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents to anyone.

Subject: Open Call [Algorithms] Special Issue "Algorithms in Decision Support
Systems Vol. 2"

Dear colleagues,

We hope you are doing well.

We are sincerely inviting you to contribute an original paper to the special
issue "Algorithms in Decision Support Systems Vol. 2" in Journal /algorithms/.

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/algorithms

Your submission will be subject to peer review and published in fully open
access. Please find below the announcement of the special issue. The deadline
for submission is 15 February 2022. If you plan to submit a paper, would you
please let me know of your intent, for our planning purposes?

Algorithms is an EI, Scopus, ESCI and MathSciNet-indexed open access (since
2008) journal and We are glad to inform you that it has received a newly
released CiteScore (2020) 2.90, ranked in the 2nd quartile of the categories
"Numerical Analysis", "Computational Mathematics", "Computational Theory and
Mathematics" and "Theoretical Computer Science"
(https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100199795).

Algorithms is published online monthly by MDPI. It has more than 50,000 hits
every month (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/algorithms/stats).

***********************
This Special Issue on “Algorithms in Decision Support Systems” provides a
platform to exchange new ideas by researchers and practitioners in the field of
decision support systems and its applications in many areas. We encourage
authors across the world to submit their original and unpublished works. We
have a special interest in works focusing on the topics listed below, but we
are open to other works that fit the theme of the Special Issue[...]

For more information, please access the following link:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/algorithms/special_issues/decision_systems_vol2

Hopefully this invitation will receive your favorable consideration within *a
week*.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Guest Editor

Dr. Edward Rolando Núñez-Valdez

University of Oviedo