Dear colleagues and students,

The IDLab research group of the University of Antwerp and imec, has several
interesting open positions. We're looking both for enthusiastic PhD students
and senior post-doctoral researchers. More specifically, we have the following
open positions

PhD Students

  *   PhD Vacancy in Artificial Intelligence for Graph Evolution Prediction:
working on GNNs and its application to process control in domains such as
chemical engineering, water treatment and HVAC.
  *   PhD Vacancy on Next Generation AI for Perception and Cognition: working
on next generation neural network architectures such as spiking neural networks
and hyperdimensional computing
  *   PhD Vacancy in Artificial Intelligence for an Automated Lab: automating
process control systems in the pharmaceutical sector

Senior researchers

  *   Senior Researcher on Causal Artificial Intelligence: leading a small team
of PhD students working on topics such as causal machine learning and
relational learning
  *   Artificial Intelligence Project Manager: translating machine learning
research to applied projects in collaboration with industry.

All these positions can be found at https://jobs.idlab.uantwerpen.be/

Feel free to forward this mail to anyone that comes to mind.

Thanks in advance,

Steven Latre
steven.la...@uantwerpen.be<https://mailto:steven.la...@uantwerpen.be>

--