The deadline for submitting entries to the ROAD Challenge on Event
Detection for Situation Awareness in Autonomous Driving, co-located with
ICCV 2021, is ***September 30 2021***

https://sites.google.com/view/roadchallangeiccv2021/challenge

The Challenge leverages our recently released ROad event Awareness Dataset
for autonomous driving (ROAD):

https://lnkd.in/gjr9M5Z

to propose three video-level detection tasks: (1) agent detection, (2)
action detection and (3) road event detection, intended as a triplet
(agent, action, location).

All tasks consist in regressing ‘tubes’ of temporally linked bounding boxes
and the associated label(s).

Researchers active in object detection or action detection are very much
encouraged to participate!

The dataset is composed of 22 long duration (8-minute-long) videos in
diverse weather conditions, making the above detection tasks extremely
challenging even for state of the art detectors.

The authors of the top entry in each Challenge task will be given the
chance to give an oral presentation at the ROAD @ ICCV 2021 workshop:

https://lnkd.in/gsBU5wU

Submission take place via our Eval.ai platform:

https://eval.ai/web/challenges/challenge-page/1059/overview

For any questions about the ROAD dataset or the challenge please inquire
with

Gurkirt Singh          gurkirt.si...@vision.ee.ethz.ch

Reza Alitappeh        rezajavanmar...@gmail.com

Fabio Cuzzolin         fabio.cuzzo...@brookes.ac.uk