The Department of Computer Science in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
at Iowa State University seeks outstanding applicants for a tenure-track
faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor. We are looking for
candidates in all areas of Computer Science who complement and expand our
current research strengths, including but not limited to, broad areas of
artificial intelligence, computer vision, machine learning, and natural
language processing.

To ensure full consideration of your application, please submit all materials
no later than October 1, 2021.

For more information see https://www.cs.iastate.edu/open-positions.
Please send an email to cs-sea...@iastate.edu<mailto:cs-sea...@iastate.edu>
with any questions.