Hello all,

We have extended the paper submission deadline for the 1st Workshop on Safe
Learning for Autonomous Driving (SL4AD), co-located with ICML 2022, to *May
27, 2022*.

*Workshop website:* https://learn-to-race.org/workshop-sl4ad-icml2022/

All papers related to autonomous driving are welcome (4-page extended
abstracts or 8-page full papers; page count does not include references or
appendices).

As the goal is to aggregate all efforts in relevant areas, dual submission
is allowed; the workshop is non-archival. Feel free to submit
work-in-progress, work under review, or work already accepted/published
elsewhere.

*Start a submission:* https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SL4AD2022

We also feature an exciting and *new AI Challenge* in high-speed autonomous
racing. Here, the goal is to evaluate the joint safety, performance, and
generalization capabilities of perception and control algorithms, as they
operate simulated *Formula*-style racing vehicles at their physical limits!
Prize information and more, here:
https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/learn-to-race-autonomous-racing-virtual-challenge

*Important Dates* (all deadlines are in *Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC
-4, New York*):
- Paper submissions due: *27 May 2022*
- Author notification: 6 June 2022
- Workshop: 22 July 2022Everyone is welcome to attend, in-person and/or
online. If you are interested, you can subscribe to our *mailing list* for
updates, here: https://lnkd.in/eBHUfFn

Much appreciated,
Jon

<https://lnkd.in/eBHUfFn>*Organizers:*

   - Jonathan Francis; CMU + Bosch Research
   - Hitesh Arora; Amazon
   - Bingqing Chen; CMU + Bosch Research
   - Xinshuo Weng; CMU + NVIDIA Research
   - Siddha Ganju; NVIDIA