I apologize if this has already been posted about. Searched but did
not see anything. Noticed that using the email command to send a page
was creating duplicate contacts in Gmail. The contact I was sending to
has 3 email addresses. When using the email command to send a page it
pulls up the first email address that I have assigned to that contact.
This however was not the email address that I wanted to use so I typed
in the correct email and it sent like it should. When I was looking
through my contacts I noticed that it added that same contact in my
suggested contacts several times causing duplicates. I sync my Google
contacts to my phone and noticed this when all of the duplicates
popped up on my phone.

I didn't know if this was a problem with the fact that I didn't use
the email that was suggested for that contact or if it is not being
handled correctly on Google's side.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to