I use Labs extensions with Gmail too, and it works fine for me. Frew, can you confirm that you're getting the same error as hupp3l? Also, what extensions are you guys using, specifically?
The error hupp3l gets implies a problem with an argument for a function in preview:, as far as I can tell. I can't see how that sort of error would relate to Gmail Labs. On Dec 4, 3:19 pm, hupp3l <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Yeah I have the same program. A little ubiquity popup pops up at the > right bottom but it does not open a new window to email from. > I changed my gmail through some of the labs fetures > I get this error > > Error: pblock is null > Source File: chrome://ubiquity/content/sandboxfactory.js > Line: 1874 > > On Nov 4, 3:13 am, "Fernando Takai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > Frew, > > > How does it breaks? Does it just stoped working? The compose window is not > > showing? > > Is there anything on your error console? (Tools -> Error Console) ? > > > On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Frew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > Unsurprisingly, adding features to gmail from the labs features breaks > > > the email command. I am not clever enough to try to figure out a good > > > way to fix the issue with any of the features added. I just figured > > > I'd let you guys know. > > > > -fREW > > > -- > > Fernando > > "Takai"http://flickr.com/photos/supeertakaihttp://fernandotakai.wordpress.co... --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ubiquity-firefox" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
