Alberto,

the noun_type_time uses date.js [1] on background, so we are limited on how
it parses dates and time (it *is* a pretty good parser, but i fails
sometimes)

I.e. when you type "at 7" you have to specify if it is am/pm. (in fact even
when you type "at 19" you have to specify.... ¬¬)

[1] http://www.datejs.com/


On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Alberto Santini
<[email protected]>wrote:

>
> I contributed to a command (treni-from [1]), getting a list of
> (italian) trains, starting at a given hour and previewing the list
> [2].
>
> I used a noun_type_time. I would suggest to change the default
> behaviour.
>
> When I type
>
>  treni-from milano to roma at 7
>
> I read
>
>  treni-from milano to roma at 12:00am
>
> It would be better ...at 07:00am, or checking the actual hour, after
> noun, 07:00pm.
>
> Regards,
> Alberto
>
>
> [1]
> http://gstefanoni.netsons.org/blog/2008/10/il-mio-nuovo-comando-per-ubiquity-treni-from/
> [2] http://gist.github.com/37460
> >
>


-- 
Fernando "Takai"
http://flickr.com/photos/supeertakai
http://fernandotakai.jaiku.com

Get Ubiquity: https://ubiquity.mozilla.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to