Sometimes, I want to run the same ubiquity command many times at once
based on input on a source page. For example, there is a list of ISBN
numbers for books. I want to double-click to highlight each ISBN and
then type CTRL + space + amazon to load the amazon page for that
ISBN.  Right now, the focus switches to the new tab opened by
ubiquity, and I have to switch back to the original page each time.
Another example is I have a list of movies, and I want to open imdb
for each movie.

Is there some way to avoid switching focus to the new tab?  When
opening a link with the mouse, you can do CTRL+click to open it in a
new tab without switching to it.  What if you could hit CTRL+enter to
have ubiquity open the new tab but not switch to it?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to