I mean :Will Ubqt support open fonts for better experience?
Perhaps this is redundant.

Thanks!

On 5月4日, 下午8时27分, Abimanyu Raja <[email protected]> wrote:
> hi akaka,
> i agree with your first point. it shouldn't be italicized. will change that.
> i don't quite understand your second question.
>
> Cheers,
> Abi
>
> 2009/4/9 akaka <[email protected]>
>
> > Hi ,I use Ubiq from 0.1.It's awesome!
> > This is my first time talk in google groups.
> > For my English is not  very well.
> > I feed the RSS and often use translate cmd or qtl.
>
> > Q1:The translate result display with italic.
> > It's seem rough in square character,such as Chinese,Japanese,Korean etc.
>
> > Q2:While he default font in computer is in person.
> > Will Ubiq  support web font ?
>
> > Thanks!
> > akaka
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to