Hi,

I'm using the development version of Ubiquity on Firefox 3.6. I have
created custom ubiquity commands for our office (mainly to do with our
bug-tracking system). Other members of the team who also use Ubiquity
are using the official 0.1.9 version because they don't like using non-
official versions.

I’d very much like to see version 0.5.5 released.

Phil