Hi there!

I need some help with my ubiquity. When I reinstalled ubiquity quite
recently, all the really useful commands had disappeared! Neither
"google", nor "maps", nor "wiki" works (and they don't appear to be in
my command list either). Where did those commands go? Are they no more
part of the standard set of commands preinstalled with ubiquity? Why
did the devs get rid of them? Where can I find replacements?

Best wishes,
HansWurst