I think ubiquity is officially retired : the team behind it have been
building a lot of the features for Ff5 (such as the Jetpack addon platform)
and the Prospector labs. It's a big shame, as this is one of the best addons
for any browser. I hope they have another look at the platform now that
Jetpack and the improved awesome bar are here.

Sent by my carrier pigeon

http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en.