I've been doing DIN rail style small NEMA enclosures at POPs for a while
now using Packetflux, Mikrotik and other similar equipment, but now I find
myself needing to figure out a similar setup for a rackmount installation.
My input voltage is -48VDC at a telco colocation site.

I like the gigabit speeds and per-port control of 24V / 48V PoE voltages on
the EdgeSwitch and the Netonix switches - but those of course want AC input.

Seems like the straightforward option may be to find a 1U Rackmount, 48V
inverter.  Any good brands / suggestions?  Would ideally be ethernet
manageable.  I'm seeing a lot of high wattage (1000W+) models (Cotek and
UniPower) and would like to find something smaller / less expensive.

Open to alternate suggestions too, definitely need rackmount and trying to
minimize the number of rack U required.

Thanks!
ᐧ