From: "RickG" <rgunder...@gmail.com>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 2:10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Default open/closed ports - [WAS] DMZ Management
Ports, what are they?

Mainly be sure I'm not causing issues for customers. Such as XBox or security
cameras not being able to function properly.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Mike Hammett < wispaubntus...@ics-il.net >
wrote:

What problem are you having that you're trying to solve?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com