I have some old Rockets (maybe 5.2.1 vintage?). I upgraded them as needed
throughout the years. The past day or two, performance in on part of the
network has been erratic to say the best of it.

I noticed that they were in Compliance Test mode, but didn't have the input
boxes for the DFS stuff, so I must have entered it at one point, but never
actually moved over. They were on 5.5.2.

Don't fuck with what works. Well, now it's not working right.

I upgrade to 5.5.4, then 5.5.10. I set the country code to US.... no DFS
channels show up on the AP.

Do I need to reboot it after setting it to US so that I can get the DFS
channels?

A reset to defaults and starting over is kinda out of the question at the
moment.

Any other ideas?

If I have to climb to replace radios, ePMPs are going up instead.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com