Ubnt is too busy on Airphones and airCrm.  They care most about their stock
price and you're buying one unit or the other so it doesn't hurt them at
all.

I feel it's the truth and it sucks.  We and other Wisps are in the same
boat with you, but I'm taking the life raft.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St