I havent been able  to find any stock of nanobridges in a few months. We
were forced into using other brands of gear because of this in some towers.
Not happy And we primarily buy from baltic and streak

On Friday, December 12, 2014, Ty Featherling <tyfeatherl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Latest estimate is still next year. Sounds like first quarter.
>
> -Ty
>
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Forbes Mercy <wi...@wabroadband.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','wi...@wabroadband.com');>> wrote:
>
>> I admittedly don't keep up as I should on this list so I'm probably
>> bringing something up that has been talked about a lot, sorry.  I am out
>> of NanoBridges and while I'd dearly like to move to NanoBeams because
>> they are a much nicer radio, they are boat anchors without DFS
>> capabilities.  Why it's taken longer to get this certification is beyond
>> me but before I buy another few hundred NanoBridges (when I am lucky
>> enough to find a supplier that still carries them) I'd like to know if
>> the certification is any closer?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Forbes Mercy
>> Washington Broadband, Inc.

Ryan Ghering
Network Operations - Plains.Net
Office: 970-848-0475 - Cell: 970-630-1879