Clay, if my memory serves me correct the AF requires 50V not 48V  Are you using
the AC adapters that came with the units
?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clay Stewart
  To: Ubiquiti Users Group
  Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2014 9:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] AC disconnects

  I have a 24.5 mile link in process. Had it up with 120/40, but it went down
due to a voltage converter issue. Will have it back up Monday and will be
tuning it for max throughput.

  On Thursday, December 18, 2014, Darin Steffl <darin.ste...@mnwifi.com> wrote:

    19 miles for our link is way too far for AF5. We'd have low single and lots
of interference in the 5.8 band since our sectors are all on that. I would use
it past 8 or 9 miles as the antenna is only 23 dB

    On Thursday, December 18, 2014, Jerry Richardson <je...@richardson.bz>