Encountered a problem today, don't know if it is known

Have a Micropop using 20Mhz with Channel Shifting Disabled

Started dealing with noise floor issues, so I changed o the config to my
standard Micropop config

10Mhz with Channel Shifting Enabled, I have 10 subs on this tower, 7 of
them were PicostationM and NanoBridges, but I had a couple from when it was
first turned up, that had Nanostation Locos and a Bullet2

Changed their Wireless setting to 10Mhz and Enabled channel shifting,
rebooted and nothing

Went into the Wireless Tab and did the Search and they didn't hear any SSIDs

Figured it was a config problem, but couldn't get anything with 4.0.3 to
connect to 10Mhz and Channel Shifting

Any ideas?

--

Chris Soiles