Eric, you did not fully explain the issue other then "one NanoBeam mixed in
with older NanoBridges" costing you time due to freq change. Wanted to make
sure you are aware that you cannot connect a NanoBeam to a NanoBridge. It
will drop traffic down stream eventually.

On Saturday, January 10, 2015, Eric Williams {WISP} <
w...@williamsteldata.com> wrote:

> Attn Ben and Matt @ Ubiquiti
>
> So we are all patiently waiting for the new stuff to get DFS compliant. My
> understanding is that the new 100 MHz, that became available last year,
> 5150 – 5250  is not a DFS frequency and it would be great if Ubiquiti
> could give us access to the new 100 MHz as I just got hosed on a Frequency
> change because I have one Nano Beam mixed in with the older Nano Bridges
> wasting an hour of my time.  Grrrrrrr
>
> Please and Thank you.
>

> Eric Williams W7EMW
> *Network Administrator*
> 9740 Campo Road #211
> Spring Valley Ca 91977
> 619-698-3904 Ext 101
> 619-415-0070 Dispatch
>

> *Where Fiber End’s SDWISP Begins*
>
> *Member of Ubiquiti World “Fixed Wireless” Networks {Not Satellite}*
>

> *WWW.SDWISP.COM <http://www.SDWISP.COM>*
>
> www.myinternetsucks.com

Clay Stewart, CEO
SCS Broadband