Scott,
   To answer your questions, I do not have any junipers or real Cisco units
in the network.  I've worked with a few smaller Cisco units but nothing of
even the same caliber.  I only have a handful of the EdgeRouter Pro's at
each site I support.  For the ISP network we have a pair of EdgeRouter
Pro's at the core and then have Mikrotik at all the tower sites.  We had
been using Vyatta for years before Brocade bought them and burnt all
bridges with me (what a terrible, worthless, corporate greed driven
company).

--Andrew