In the past I've had problems with login everytime I changed something on the network tab, often I can't even get to the login page. Pick up the cellphone and I'm right in when I happen to have a wifi access handy. I thought it was the laptop, now it seems I gave it away for no good reason. Thanks UBNT for costing me a ton of money and time

On 16-07-12 02:4I4 PM, Jesse DuPont wrote:
This a known issue. I'm having it happen when I configure LAN0 to be a part of a bridge with WLAN0.50 and add a new IP alias. You can SSH into it and see in the log that HTTPD reported a successful login, but nevertheless, the GUI never proceeds past the login page.

UBNT - Any progress on resolving this?

*_Jesse DuPont_*

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband