Is there FM on the site? We'd have this happen to NanoBridges and Rocket M5s on an FM site (it was just a 10KW) every time it started to rain or wet snow. Reboot invariably back to 100 Mbps, even if it was still raining. Sounds like ESD combined with the harmonics of the FM carrier.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband