Has anyone seen any odd things with using 5GHz M or AC radios and
850&1.9GHz LTE band?

I'm seeing an odd problem at two of my sites. The teleco's equipment is
about 10 feet away from us.

The one site has 15db signal difference between 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Shot is
LoS, antenna/jumpers/radio has been replaced, even played with tilt.
Airview scan shows the spectrum is completely destroyed. I only have
2.4, 24GHz and one other 5GHz sector on here. They both see each other
in the -70s.

There is also no other WISPs here or nearby.

Is it possible that the LTE equipment is giving off harmonics that's
wrecking havoc with the front in filter on these 5GHz radios? or
possibly just a power over load?