some troubleshooting suggestions:-

1) Take the RB2011 closer to the fiberpoE and test it with a short patch cable.
2) Create a loop by connecting the far side connectors together and see you get
link up ? (tough to do with bidi/single strand of fiber).
3) invest in an in-expensive light meter ... (approx $50) will do the job.
4) can you read light TX & receive levels on the MT ?

BTW what kind of fiber are you using ?
Based on the optics listed, are you trying to use a single strand of fiber ?

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street