There is no network connectivity issues.  I have access to the server via ssh
and when it starts acting up i cant access the nvr interface locally.  When i
restart the unifi-video service via the CLI all will work fine for awhile.
This is a fresh install on ubuntu 14, the server has minimal install.

Shawn C. Peppers
Video Direct Satellite & Entertainment
866-680-8433 Toll Free
480-287-9960 Fax