I have an AC lite running at my house and have had no issues with it. We
also have a few st our office and other locations and they all perform very
well.

Maybe faulty hardware (bad batch)?

Dustin Cortez
AWI Networks
Office: (435) 674-0320 x218

- Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos -