I would do a PTP for that distance. Setup a mini-POP to re-transmit your signal somewhere near the center of where you expect clients. Just make sure you can get LOS for the clients. If this is not possible, maybe your best option will be to change to another product or wait to see if UBNT decides to add NOACK mode to PTMP.

Personally, I would cringe at setting up customers more than 5 miles from an AP. Even at 5 miles, the signal becomes lower than I would like if I stay within FCC regulations (I don't like setting up customers worse than -69, and some WISPS won't install worse than -60 or even -50!), and I wouldn't recommend violating FCC power limits.