Rocket M2 lousy connection
From: "Jan Van Kort" <j.vank...@oregononline.net>
Date: 11/10/16 12:34 pm
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>

Got a Rocket M2 with 120sector array as an AP. Cannot seem to get an
 Air Grid HP to connect properly. TX/RX will show 6.5Mbps/130Mbps, pings
 will either timeout or give 50-500ms range. (have grid mounted with
 wide part being horizontal and device with narrow part vertical, as per
 user guide instructions.) Do I have 2 airgrids out of the box that are
 defective, or do I need to rotate the arrays to get a good connection?