Did someone make config changes but didn't "save configuration"? maybe
it was just on the running config.

-----Original Message-----
From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org]
On Behalf Of Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 2:09 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] EdgeRouter config not applied

Quick update, I changed config.boot to config.bootold and
config.boot.invalid.~ to config.boot and then rebooted. All is well now.

Anyone have this happen before? Is there a way to prevent it besides
adding this to a battery backup?

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield

<li...@silverlakeinternet.com> wrote:

> I have a huge customer running on an EdgeRouter Pro. They just had a
power outage and router went back to default. It's running v1.8.0. Here
is what I see in the CLI:

> <image1.JPG>
>

> Can I rename that invalid file to config.boot and it will work? Or do
I have to reconfigure from scratch?