We are still on 5.6.3 because of these reports

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Justin Wilson
  To: Ubiquiti Users Group
  Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 3:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Crash reports

  Some folks have reported this with 5.6.9. Some folks are going back to 5.6.5.

  Justin Wilson
  j...@mtin.net

  ---
  http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
  xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

  http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
  Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric

  > On Dec 6, 2016, at 4:30 PM, Steve Barnes <st...@pcswin.com> wrote:
  >
  > Since all our customer facing stuff was running 10MHz channels and Airmax
we had not applied Wireless Security.  We decided to start adding security to
all clients.  (backhauls already had security)

  > Since applying WPA2-AES to all our Rocket M5 APs and CPEs (5.6.9 ALL) we
have been getting lots of Crash reports on the AP side an some one the CPE.
Also have had several AP’s just stop passing traffic till they were rebooted.
Funky communication with AC2 and all around goofiness of our network that we
never had without security.