DC Netonix switches on my solar powered tell me tell me that the AF5X
radios are using around 10 watts.

On Jan 5, 2017 11:20 PM, "Rory Conaway" <r...@triadwireless.net> wrote:

I think you are thinking of the AF24’s.  They draw quite a bit more.

Rory

*From:* ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] *On
Behalf Of *Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Thursday, January 5, 2017 5:25 PM

*To:* Ubiquiti Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [Ubnt_users] Airfiber 5x power consumption

That's why I regulate the voltage.  From as low as 19v it'll do 24v to the
gear.

Netonix does this as well.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340 <(937)%20552-2340>
Direct: 937-552-2343 <(937)%20552-2343>
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Jan 5, 2017 4:31 PM, "Steve D" <bigd...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh, that is bloody fantastic.  Thanks for the responses guys.  I'd love to
hear from Ubnt guys about the low end power and whether they can they
safely hit 20v in a worst case scenario.  We really try our best to avoid
ever going under 24v but it's nice to have wiggle room for days when
everything goes stupid.  And much, much love for the wide range of input
voltage because I can totally see ourselves eventually moving to 48v if we
ever did this again.

-Steve