I don't know why they have not but I am thinking when it comes to the large
packets of a ipv6 network, there may be some issue with sharing the air
time.  Sure you can tunnel ipv6 over it and it will get chopped up with MTU
but Native?  Doesn't that imply that over a wireless network you wont be
chopping packets with a MTU and if so how do you share the air time?  I
know when we were testing some time ago with NATPT we had issues with MTU's
messing up tunnel and had to drop MTU sizes over our wireless to support
the large packet and when you do that your overhead gets even higher.
What happens when you have no MTU?

*Alex Phillips*
CEO and General Manager
RBNS.net
HighSpeedLink.net
*WISPA.org Board of Directors ** (2011-2017)*
*WISPA President (2015-2017)*
*540-908-3993*