My pleasure.  Will try to do announcement when we have new stuff on
demo.ubnt.com to check out.

Oh - speaking of which:  For some of you doing RFP responses for major
organizations... the feedback we've gotten is that some have written into
them is requirement for 'lifetime warranty'.

We not have 'UniFi Elite' - where you can sign up for a yearly service,
which includes warranty (which extends to as long as you have the service),
improved RMA (including option for advance-shipment), and full cloud
solution.

Before this has been a block for some proposing to such RFPs, now should be
good.  Elite is an option (all existing options still exist of course, and
actually support, warranty, and self-installed cloud - AWS, Digital Ocean,
etc.)) are all better as a result of this effort.

Cheers,
Brandon