We have a 5.7 Nanobridge acting as an AP that serves two tower sites
that are close together.  After a storm yesterday we started getting a
lot of packet loss when pinging the AP.   We can disconnect either of
the SMs and the remaining tower works fine and there is no packet loss
to the AP but when we turn both sites back on the packet loss returns.
There is also a Netonix switch at the tower that has the 5.7 Nanobridge
acting as the AP and it's cable diagnostics tool shows a problem on pins
5, 6, 7 and 8 though the AP is powered up. Both these sites are slated
for upgrades to Ubiquiti AC gear but the logistics will make it
difficult this week.