I'm about to hang one of our IsoStation AC beta units (with a Milwaukee M18
battery) on an aluminum pole.  The built-in 2.4 GHz admin radio paired
UMobile seems almost like it was made for the job.  The lack of sidelobes
on the IsoStation is a big plus -- saw some errors using NanoBeams.  As
soon the 30° horns ship we'll swap in one of those.