haha... yeah .. show me where this has worked ? (legal challenge).

I don't prescribe to conspiracy theory.... But I don't think many of you have
been following what transpired between the FCC & StraightPath
Communications.... There is nothing like hiding information in plain sight.

Let me give you a synopsis
.... Largest independent holder of 38Ghz & 28Ghz nationwide licenses (key word
independent)
So FCC Does an audit after decades
Interesting to know that the durmbeat for 5g and what can be done with 38ghz
has been getting louder & louder
FCC makes a deal, ...(Look at the details of that deal)
we slap your hands, you pay a small penalty for doing what we tell you..
or we use the big stick to whack you if you don't do what we tell you....
(You cannot lease any more.. you have to sell your licenses.....and when you
do, we get a portion of the proceeds)
Few months later.... ATT has made a deal to buy them out... !
and last week... Looks like Verizon might be starting a bidding war on the
deal...

Granted STRP walks away with $$, but the FCC also gets a nice Commission.. and
ATT or Verizon ends up with the Spectrum, lock stock and barrel....

This is the kind of stuff that one has to sit back and say Hmmmmm....

And by the way, there is no partisanship here... this was done under Two
different FCC administrations...

So... Tell me again what are we supposed to Conserve on ????????

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155