v6.0 is said to have disassociation problems.

I tested v6.0.3 on several sites with a mix of XM/XW (mostly XM) 2.4GHz hardware. Mostly RM2 AP units, some BulletM2 units. Mostly AirGrid and PowerBeam SMs.

It was stable, with no disassociation issues, but we had a non-trivial number of SM units exhibit a *significant* drop in RX signal strength - but it was not consistent across the AP. We also showed experimentally that restoring that one SM unit back to 5.6.15 (leaving the AP unit at 6.0.3) restored the signal strength to the previous level. Some clients lost as much as 18dBm RX strength.

We chose to go back to 5.6.15 at that point.