WISPA had some kind of mailing list database cockup a couple weeks back.  I
started getting emails from two state lists that are nowhere near here so I
called the office. Turns out I was on six extra states plus a couple of
other random lists that I'd never even heard of.

If what you see in your account online doesn't match what you're getting,
call or email Arielle and she'll fix it.