All Rocket & AirFiber radios comes with loose nuts,  just tighten with a
pliers. Regarding the SMA connector there is torque wrench that I was using
with Nortel GSM BTS.  It’s make a perfect connection.  Hand tight can create
issues later.

https://www.fairviewmicrowave.com/images/Product/medium/74Z-0-0-21.jpg

Regards,

Ing. Raul Rodriguez

AmigoNET Wireless

787-883-0576

Skype: masterwireless

destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version. AmigoNET PO Box 3612 Vega Alta, PR
00692.  <http://www.amigonetpr.com/> www.amigonetpr.com