From: "Mimbres Communications" <mim...@sw-ei.com>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 4:12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] 6.0.6 isn't an upgrade, it's a legal brick

Routers only have to comply with Part 15 Subpart B (Unintentional Radiators).

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Mike Hammett < wispaubntus...@ics-il.net >
wrote:

Of course I also saw a ruling saying router vendors couldn't block open source
firmware like DD-WRT, so I'm not sure how the conflict resolves.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange