I'm assuming you meant "share every subnet to every tower" here - I don't know what a setnet is if not.  This is a very attractive option if I can make it happen - currently we're looking at a more "traditional" option of subnet-per-POP.

What kind of gear do you use for MPLS/VPLS, and how happy are you with its scalability/flexibility.  I'm hoping there are viable small form factor options since obviously I'm not going to be throwing an ASR9K into a an enclosure on a hilltop, but OTOH, my mikrotik clue is non-existent.

And sorry, to thread hijack - if it's super obnoxious I can spin these questions off into their own questions to the list.

Thanks,
Tim Densmore