I noticed issues with XM radios on 6.0.4 and backed down to 5.6.15 and
perfromance improved.  XW works well on 6.0.4 from what I have seen so far.
Troy

-------- Original message --------From: Jan-OOLLC <j.vank...@oregononline.net>
Date: 8/3/17  12:31 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: ubnt_users@wispa.org Subject: Re:
[Ubnt_users] 6.04 Low signal

    I had 5.6.2 in the NSM2.  Went to 6.4, saw problem and reverted
      back to 5.6.2
    I don't think this was just a reading, it seems to effect actual
      signal including packet-loss.  What firmware going backwards, is
      last firmware that doesn't do this and has no serious bugs?

      Jan V

    On 08/02/2017 05:53 PM, CBB - Jay
      Fuller wrote:

      I think I read this somewhere - had to do
          with the cpu clock freq.  Email support about it...